If you do not have a full commercial licence (usually using a hardware lock), CIRCLY 6.0 will run in Evaluation Mode.
As long as you use the Material Properties listed below, you will be able to analyse pavements in Evaluation Mode. (you do not need to have a licence key).
Instructions For Downloading CIRCLY 6.0
The CIRCLY 6.0 User Manual is not something that you can print on paper, but a live collection of Online Tutorials that are more effective than a conventional User Manual – consisting of text, graphics and videos.
You can also download the CIRCLY 6.0 Workshop slides:
Restrictions Of Evaluation Mode
Evaluation Mode has the following restrictions:
The TOTAL Pavement thickness must be 260 mm, 475 mm or 525 mm, unless you are using material properties listed below:
- Asphalt – Size 14 Type H or Size 20 Type R – Modulus = 3000 MPa
- Asphalt – Size 20 Type T – Modulus = 3300 MPa
- Cemented Granular – Modulus = 2000 MPa or 5000 MPa
- Unbound Granular – Modulus in range 40 MPa to 150 MPa
- Subgrade – Vertical Modulus, Ev in range 20 MPa to 150 MPa.